Happy Monday! Ugh, is it possible for Monday to be happy?! Maybe... but, I know, for me, it's so hard to get out of bed after a long, relaxing Sunday. Showers are what get my day going - I can't function if I don't have a shower in the morning. I have tried to be a night time shower person to allow more time for me in the morning - but, I can't - I just can't wake up until I'm fresh and so clean clean in the morning.
I am a product junkie - BIG TIME. I have tried so many different types of shampoo, body wash, shaving cream, razors - you name it - I've tried it. (That might be a little dramatic - but, I have tried a lot!!).
I thought it would be fun to share what I use every morning to wake myself up!
OK - This is it!! This is my morning shower routine. Pretty, right?
(1) Facewash - Philosophy Purity Made Simple - I l-o-v-e this stuff. This facewash removes everything!! Even mascara - and it doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes after you think your face is clean. You know what I'm talkin' about...
(2) Body Wash - Philosophy Be Somebody - This smells so lovely!! Perfect for Spring.
(3) Shampoo - Redken Body Full - Gives me the body I luuuuuust after!!!
(4) Conditioner - Redken Body Full - I love this, it doesn't weigh my hair down.
(5) Moisturizer for hair - Redken Extreme Cat - I have naturally curly hair and I straighten it every day. This helps with the damage my blow dryer and straightener are doing to my locks.
(6) Shaving Cream - Aveeno Positively Smooth - Truly leaves you positively smooth :)
(7) Razor - I LOVE THIS RAZOR!!!! I used the Schick Quattro for years - I recently switched over to the Schick Hydro Silk and I couldn't be more pleased!! Summer is approaching...
What are some of your favorites? Have we found an interest in the same products?
I'm wearing the new shirt from this post -- What do you think of the huge polka dots? I'm loving them!!!