- Start making dinner - every.single.week.night. I say week.. because the weekend was made for date night - you know, getting dolled up just for my husband and going to dinner and enjoying each others company.
- Pack my lunch for work - rather than grabbing something quick at the snack shop.
- Start accessorizing - I love jewelry - but I seem to forget to wear it.
- Organize my closet. - I saw a great post over at The Small Things Blog that really inspired me to take a look at what I own and get it organized.
- Take some time out for myself - I work..A LOT.. I need to allow myself to get manicures, pedicures and my hair done and feel relaxed while doing it.
- Start going to yoga again.
- Wake up earlier in the morning - so it doesn't consist of just getting ready - in return, I'll feel like I have accomplished a lot more.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee - in the morning - sitting - rather than while doing my make up/blow drying my hair/running out the door.
- Get serious about blogging - for example, post outfit pictures!!!
- BUY A HOUSE... self explanatory. :)
I can do this...
This year I decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish in 2012 rather than the typical "get my butt to the gym" resolution.